Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ghar se door Seattle mein

As I get a call that one of the closest friends leaves Seattle, talking to him, I get filled with nostalgia (sort of borrowed nostalgia). I guess there is always this age when you are single and crazy and you are lucky to meet people crazy enough with whom you get drunk, walk on the empty roads, celebrate birthday near a lake or throw surprise parties at a garage. They are the first people you call when you crash your car or drag to hospital if you have a broken back or discuss about your marriage plans or for whom you click pictures they can upload on shaadi.com. Suddenly I feel I am in my autumn years and wonder if all of us from the desi gang of "Ghar se door seattle mein" will ever be together again. What the heck - I even have the abandoned link of our super-flop blog:http://gharsedoor.blogspot.in/ with the older posts (http://gharsedoor.blogspot.in/search?updated-max=2006-09-22T10%3A34%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false) containing where we first met each other. P.S: How cheesy were we ?

No comments: