What's up with people having email signatures. I mean what's the point dude! You saw a movie or you read a book, probably surfed on the internet and you liked something you read - you are enlightened - congratulations. I couldn't be happier for you. Let's celebrate - let's read it aloud, let's make banners, let's stick it up on the bedroom ceiling and bathroom doors, let's call mamma .. and then let's stop at that. Don't make me read that crap everytime I have to read anything from you.
I have mails from people in my inbox and if I sum the signature sent and sum the useful content (- the term useful is debatable) the size of the signatures would simply supersede the size of the useful content(and let me reiterate the term useful is debatable).
Well I stand guilty here - I myself had a bunch of signatures myself. Now to remember some (may be I should rank them in the order in which they tortured people):
1) "Don't sit at the edge of your seat - get over it" - What if the recipient was my prof.?
2) "If I am doing what I am doing then what am I doing" - what is that - an optical illusion- this is the crappiest and most embarassing of of all - but this was before I was mentally born so I can excuse myself for it.
3) "I was born intellligent but then I got educated" - That explains why you are so dumb. Anyways you lost on both counts if you ask me.
4) "The alchemist inspired-
"What is the world's biggest lie - the boy asked completely surprised"
It is that at some point in our life we lose control of our life ....blah blah ... - that is the worlds's biggest lie" -
If you are making me read this big signature then I guess I have lost control over my life and I don't think that is the world's biggest lie.
5) "Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes - that way you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes" - aha that explains your big shoe collection.
6) "It is now proven that the moon is not demonstrably there unless you see it" - Duh? What? Who?
7) My current signature: " Don't let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - so girlie what are you upto ;)?